WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG and host firm ENSafrica invite you to attend WSG's 2016 Annual Meeting in Cape Town, South Africa on 12 – 14 October.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
New Chairman Gary Assim, Shoosmiths, shares his goals to continue to strengthen member relationships, integrate investment banking and accounting members, and heighten regional activities.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Friday, September 30, 2016 | Karanovic & Nikolic Advises On GoDaddyâ€™s Acquisition Of ManageWP
- Friday, September 30, 2016 | U.S. Eases Iran Nuclear-Related Sanctions - What Does It Mean for U.S. Businesses?
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 | New Minimum Salary And New Branch Collective Agreements
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016 | Bosnia And Vojvodina Improving Commercial Relations
- Friday, September 23, 2016 | Going for Gold
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 | Africa Tax in Brief
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 | Contingency Fees VAT Inclusive or Exclusive