WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Join host firms Consortium Legal and Haynes and Boone, LLP for WSG’s 2016 Meeting of the Americas in Houston, Texas, USA on February 25-26 2016.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
New Chairman Gary Assim, Shoosmiths, shares his goals to continue to strengthen member relationships, integrate investment banking and accounting members, and heighten regional activities.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Minter Ellison - 1 November, 2015
Google held to be a publisher of defamatory Autocomplete and Related Search terms
The South Australian Supreme Court has found that Google published defamatory statements that appeared in ...
- Thursday, November 26, 2015 | Crowdfunding: Enhanced capital raising opportunities for startups
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015 | ENSafrica goes from strength to strength as it launches ENSafrica Ghana
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015 | The challenges faced by Chinese and African businesses under the “One Belt, One Road” framework
- Tuesday, November 24, 2015 | English trademarks on public signs – Expected changes
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 | Serbia Adopts Law on Conditions for Secondment of Employees Abroad and their Protection
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 | New Law on Consensual Financial Restructuring
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 | Unleashing the Power of the BVI Restricted Purposes Company