WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG and host firm, Afridi & Angell, invite you to attend WSG's Africa/ Middle East Regional Meeting on 9-10 February in Dubai, UAE.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Larry Pascal, Haynes and Boone, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG’s position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Friday, December 09, 2016 | First Ruling on Legal Remedies by National Appeal Chamber Since Overhaul of Public Procurement Law
- Friday, December 09, 2016 | Important Change to Copyright Safe Harbor
- Wednesday, December 07, 2016 | African IP Update
- Wednesday, December 07, 2016 | Bite Your Tongue!
- Wednesday, December 07, 2016 | Donald Trumpâ€™s Contribution To Trade Mark Law
- Wednesday, December 07, 2016 | Is There Still Place for Fixed-Term Contracts in the Construction Industry?
- Wednesday, December 07, 2016 | King IV and IP