WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG is pleased to invite you to the 2018 Annual Meeting being held in Nassau, Bahamas.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Mark J. Harty, LCS & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 | The UAE Federal Arbitration Law: A First Look
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 | Panama: Sexual harassment in companies and in the education sector
- Monday, May 14, 2018 | Supreme Court Overturns Federal Ban on Sports Betting
- Friday, May 11, 2018 | The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide: Philippines: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 | Legal Reforms in Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 | Legal Challenges in Servicing Marijuana Growers
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 | Recapturing Seniority (Service Personnel and Professional Personnel)