WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG and host firm Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners invite you to attend the WSG 2017 Annual Meeting in Rome, Italy on 13 - 15 September.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Larry Pascal, Haynes and Boone, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
MinterEllison - 12 April, 2017
Back to basics - negotiating IP rights in technology development agreements
Businesses frequently choose to engage third party providers to build technology to support business activities. The process...
- Friday, September 22, 2017 | Changes in legislation on foreign investments in strategic companies of the Russian Federation
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 | Technology and Its Discontents
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 | The Public-Private Partnership Law Review 3rd Edition
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 | Current trends in court practice on discrimination claims in Russia
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 | South African merger filing fees and intermediate merger thresholds to increase from 1 October
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 | Abuse of dominance: Important clarifications by the European Court of Justice
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 | The Untapped Potential of South Eastern Europe