WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG and host firm ENSafrica invite you to attend WSG's 2016 Annual Meeting in Cape Town, South Africa on 12 – 14 October.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
New Chairman Gary Assim, Shoosmiths, shares his goals to continue to strengthen member relationships, integrate investment banking and accounting members, and heighten regional activities.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
MinterEllison - 2 June, 2016
US Supreme Court closes the book on Google Books' book-scanning copyright dispute
One of the most ambitious library projects ever conceived, the Google Books project - a plan to scan and digitally store...
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 | 3D Printing and Its Uncertain Products Liability Landscape
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 | Distribution-Delivery Vs. Distribution-Sale
- Monday, June 27, 2016 | Newsletter: Increasing of liability for illegal engagement of foreign nationals on construction projects
- Monday, June 27, 2016 | Hong Kong’s Simple Tax Code Days Are Over? – The Coming Storm
- Monday, June 27, 2016 | Korea announced the revised regulation along with an administrative notice implementing the local and master file requirements as an implementation of the BEPS Action 13
- Monday, June 27, 2016 | The Risks of Insolvency in Venture Capital
- Monday, June 27, 2016 | National Law in International Sports Disputes