WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG is pleased to invite you to the 2018 Annual Meeting being held in Nassau, Bahamas.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Mark J. Harty, LCS & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on Credit Services, Credit Purchasers and the Recovery of Collateral
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Africa tax in brief
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Employers: Make Sure You Know Your ABCs
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Controlled foreign companies: look before you leap
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Mauritius Supreme Court sheds some light on priority of tax claims in liquidations
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Reducing the cost of transfer pricing compliance for MNEs
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 | Serbia Amends Company Law