WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG and host firm Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners invite you to attend the WSG 2017 Annual Meeting in Rome, Italy on 13 - 15 September.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Larry Pascal, Haynes and Boone, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
MinterEllison - 12 April, 2017
Back to basics - negotiating IP rights in technology development agreements
Businesses frequently choose to engage third party providers to build technology to support business activities. The process...
- Friday, June 23, 2017 | Favoring Slovenian Origin is Contrary to EU Law
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 | Global Arbitration Review: Offshore Vessel Construction Disputes
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | Africa tax in brief
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | Concluding financial transactions with South African public entities: the legal considerations
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | Employeesâ€™ tax withholding obligations in respect of share incentive arrangements
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | Expectations of permanent employment
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | Final B-BBEE thresholds announced â€“ casting the net wider