Legal Services | Laos
tel: +856 21 242 068 | fax: +856 21 218 422
Unit 01, House 004 Phai Nam Road | Vientiane | Laos
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 | The Future of Hydropower Development in Timor Leste
- Thursday, November 27, 2014 | Vietnam: Lifting of Restrictions on Foreign Property Ownership
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014 | Lao PDR Labor Law: Important Update
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 | Thailand Proposes Inheritance Tax
- Thursday, July 10, 2014 | Vietnam Transfer Pricing Landscape in 2014: a “Half-Time” Review
Founded in 1994, DFDL is the first leading international law firm specialized in emerging markets with pan-regional legal and tax expertise developed throughout the Mekong region (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam), Indonesia, Singapore, and Bangladesh, with a dedicated focus on ASEAN and the Middle East.
Languages: Afrikaans, Bengali, Burmese, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Malaysian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Zulu
ANZ Banking Group
Asian Development Bank
British American Tobacco
China Development Bank
Coca Cola Sabco
Elixir Gaming Technologies, Inc.
Esso / Exxon
Hwang DBS Commercial Bank
Maruhan Japan Bank
Mitsu Oil Exploration Co., Ltd.
Nestlé Dairy (Cambodia) Ltd.
Philip Morris International
Royal Group of Companies
TeliaSonera UTA Holding B.V.
Western Union Financial Service
Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd
Jack SheehanRegional Partner, Tax Practice Group
Lasonexay ChanthavongTax & Legal Adviser
Brennan ColemanManaging Director, Lao PDR
Duangkamol IngkapattanakulLegal Adviser
Kristy NewbyLegal Adviser
Novita RatnasariSenior Tax Adviser
Walanchathas SanguanwongLegal Adviser
Danyel ThomsonSenior Legal Adviser
Anna ZofirovaLegal & Tax Adviser
Senesakoune SihanouvongLegal Adviser
© DFDL, 2016