Hunton & Williams LLP
Legal Services | Belgium
tel: +32 (0)2 643 58 00 | fax: +32 (0)2 643 58 22
Park Atrium | Brussels | 1000 | Belgium
Beijing, China | London, England | Tokyo, Japan | Bangkok, Thailand | Los Angeles, California | San Francisco, California | Washington, D.C. | Miami, Florida | Atlanta, Georgia | New York, New York | Charlotte, North Carolina | Raleigh, North Carolina | Austin, Texas | Dallas, Texas | Houston, Texas | McLean, Virginia | Norfolk, Virginia | Richmond, Virginia
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 | 3D Printing and Its Uncertain Products Liability Landscape
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 | How Your CGL Policy May Help with Trademark Infringement Litigation
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016 | Insurance May Help Weather the Blizzard of 2016
- Wednesday, January 06, 2016 | The hidden trigger of Paris: why the climate battle will now be taken to the courts
- Tuesday, January 05, 2016 | Insurance Planning for 2016: Top Ten Real Estate Liability Concerns
Hunton & Williams is the legal advisor of choice for industry leaders on six continents, including more than 70% of the Fortune 50. With more than 800 lawyers practicing from 19 offices across the United States, Europe and Asia, we help clients realize new opportunities and solve complex problems with confidence. Our lawyers speak many languages and are qualified in a broad range of jurisdictions.
Hunton & Williams Advised Great Plain Energy Incorporated’s $2.4 Billion Concurrent Offerings of Equity and Mandatory Convertible Preferred to Finance Proposed Acquisition of Westar Energy, Inc.
Hunton & Williams LLP, October 2016
© Hunton & Williams LLP, 2016