Nokuzola Cossie is a senior associate at ENSafrica in the private clients department where she specialises in trusts.
Nokuzola is a fiduciary specialist, and has experience in the following areas:
- structuring and drafting of wills;
- compliance on charitable trusts and administration of domestic trusts;
- drafting of trust instruments;
- auditing trust deeds;
- estate planning;
- administration of deceased estates;
- reviewing of Wills;
- curatorship administration
- Trustee Training; and
- fiduciary related tax issues.
She has advised various high net worth private clients regarding their tax effective comprehensive estate planning as well as financial advisors on their and their clientsâ€™ personal fiduciary related affairs and opportunities.
Years of Experience: 9
- BA (Rhodes University)
- LLB (Rhodes University)
- Registered Financial Planning (Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law, specialising in tax law (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney and notary of the High Court of South Africa
Professional Activities and Experience
Nokuzola's experience includes dispute resolution pertaining to matters relating to succession, estates and trusts.
© ENSafrica, 2017