Paul Descroizilles is a director at ENSafrica in the corporate commercial department. He specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, listings, unbundlings and corporate work.
He has acted for a diverse range of listed corporate commercial clients in complex and large transactions.
Paul’s experience includes schemes of arrangement, listings, delistings, acquisition issues, unbundlings, capital raisings, rights offers, purchase and sales of companies and businesses across a wide range of industry sectors (including the property sector), insurance-related transactions and employee incentive schemes.
Years of Experience: 23
- BA (University of Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Professional Activities and Experience
Paul is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by the following reputable rating agency and its publication/s:
- Client Choice Awards 2015 – Mergers and Acquisitions (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2013 – Empowerment and Transformation; Mergers and Acquisitions (South Africa)
© ENSafrica, 2017