Global Private Equity Review - China Fundraising
The concepts of venture capital (VC) and private equity (PE) were first introduced to China in the late 1980's. Ever since the 1990s, with the rapid growth of China's economy and the uprecedented expansion of start-ups, investments, and mergers and acquisitions, China's PE/VC industry has maintained a strong momentum and the number of PE/VC firms has grown exponentially.
The London-based leading legal publisher Law Business Research recently published the2018 (7th) edition of The Global Private Equity Review. James Yong Wang was commissioned by LBR to author the China Fundraising Chapter of this global review for the fifth time. Han Kun is the only PRC-headquartered law firm contributor to this global review.
This global review covers both private equity investing and fundraising, with contributions from leading private equity practitioners from over 30 different countries and jurisdictions sharing their first-hand experiences on private equity deal-making and fundraising and observations on the current status and trends of the private equity investment and fundraising environment in their respective jurisdictions.
The Han Kun Investment Funds Group is known for the breadth and depth of its practice, having collectively represented clients in forming over 800 investment funds of various kinds within and outside of China. We pride ourselves on working on the forefront of the investment fund practice and providing innovative and practical legal solutions to our clients.
Link to article
- Africa tax in brief
- Serbia Amends Company Law
- Mauritius Supreme Court sheds some light on priority of tax claims in liquidations
- Celebrity IP: it can only be Messi
- Han Kun advises Meituan-Dianping in $100m investment in India Food & Delivery service Company Swiggy
- James Yong Wang Authored China Fundraising Chapter of Global Private Equity Review (2017 edition)
- Han Kun Assists Baidu to Establish Baixin Bank and Successfully Obtain Approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.