Extending A Trade Mark's Protection Online
In addition to registering their trade marks with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (“CIPC”), brand owners should ensure that their trade marks are protected online. One way of doing this is by registering a domain name.
What is a Domain Name?
Why Should a Corresponding Domain Name be Registered for a Registered Trade Mark?
.africa Domain Name
- The Use of AI in Law: How Just is Machine Justice?
- Protect Your Company from Cyberthreats with Information Security Governance
- Belarus is About to Become a Major Crypto Hub
- Philippine Chapter of Getting the Deal Through: Cybersecurity 2018
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.