Extending A Trade Mark's Protection Online
In addition to registering their trade marks with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (“CIPC”), brand owners should ensure that their trade marks are protected online. One way of doing this is by registering a domain name.
What is a Domain Name?
Why Should a Corresponding Domain Name be Registered for a Registered Trade Mark?
.africa Domain Name
- "How to Transform International Registrations Under the Madrid Protocol" By Robert P Felber Jr INTA Bulletin
- Blockchain: Hype vs Reality
- The Use of AI in Law: How Just is Machine Justice?
- You’ve Been Hacked! A Cybersecurity Disclosure Guide for In-House Legal Counsel
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.