The Danish Government's Growth Team for Life Science Presents 17 Recommendations
The Danish Government's Growth Team has just Presented its Recommendations for how to Strengthen Denmark's International Position within Life Science. This happened at a Press Conference with the Participation of the Chair of the Growth Team, Kåre Schultz and the Minister for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, Brian Mikkelsen.
The translated recommendations are:
- Health Law Vitals - A Healthcare Newsletter from Haynes and Boone, March 2018
- Mixed Results as IPR Petitions for Biosimilars Soar
- Drug/Device Development Changes Imminent: 21st Century Cures Act Becomes Law
- The New Act to Prohibit and Prevent Genetic Discrimination
- Consortium announces the completion of TDC-takeover
- A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S successful in trademark case about star logo
- Eli Lilly wins cancer patent case
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.