Rent Must Now be Charged in Uganda Shillings
Section 5 of the Income Tax Act (Cap. 340) (the “ITA”) has been amended to, among others, include a requirement that all rental agreements be executed and effected in Uganda shillings.
- Commercial Lenders “Receive” Good News with Michigan’s Adoption of the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
- Supreme Court Ruling on Insider Status for Cram-Down Plan Threatens Lender Protections in Real Estate Financing Structures
- You Get a Notice! And You Get a Notice! Everyone Gets a Notice!
- The Fifth Circuit is Asked to Consider the Validity of the "Golden Share"
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.