New regulations allow for bancassurance in Uganda
The Insurance (Bancassurance) Regulations, 2017 were recently gazetted, giving effect to bancassurance under the Insurance Act, 2017 (which is yet to commence) and the Financial Institutions Act, 2004.
- Haynes and Boones Insurance Recovery Group Expands to East Coast
- Cyber Insurance for Financial Institutions
- Kidnap Ransom Insurance: Unlocking Coverage for Ransomware Attacks
- Insurance, Reinsurance & Pension Funds
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.