New Uganda Insurance Act to overhaul industry
The Insurance Act, 2017 (the “Act”) has recently been enacted to reform the law governing insurance in Uganda.
- On Shaky Ground: How Can Policyholders Prepare for the Predicted Increase of Earthquakes in 2018?
- What is the Fair Insurance Code?
- Three Things Employers Should Know When Seeking EPLI Coverage For Sexual Harassment Claims
- Surviving the Loss of Your Home
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
- Two senior appointments in ENSafrica’s tax department
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.