Current trends in court practice on discrimination claims in Russia
Irina Anyukhina, ALRUD Partner, heading Labour and Employment practice, prepared an article for September issue of “Discrimination and Equality Law News”, published by International Bar Association Legal Practice Division.
In the article, Irina describes current trends in court practice on discrimination claims in Russia. Irina mentions that the number of discrimination claims is increasing and diversifying, which requires special attention from employers to minimize the risks.
To read the full article, please, click here.
- Obstacle Race: Dismissing Unionized Employees
- European Employment Law Update 2018 Edition
- Employment discrimination outlawed if based on a criminal record irrelevant to the work in question
- “HURRICANE HARVEY” AND THE WINDS OF CHANGE
- ALRUD in Merger Market rating
- ALRUD organised a joint seminar with Bird&Bird
- ALRUD Partners participated in IBA Annual Conference in Sydney
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.