Patterson Belknap Publishes New York Commercial Division Practice Guide
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP announced today the publication of its New York Commercial Division Practice Guide. This new publication is part of Bloomberg BNA’s Litigation Practice Portfolio Series, and an excerpt is available to download at: http://on.bna.com/H1KM30gCY7v. The guide is organized into various chapters drafted by Patterson Belknap lawyers, containing useful information about litigating in the Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court.
- Patent prosecution highway to advance Africa-China IP relationship
- Stop using our trade mark … please … pretty please
- Is My Business Safe from Relationship Property Claims?
- Black cabs and trade marks
- Patterson Belknap Secures Win For Medical Device Manufacturer in Counterfeiting Lawsuit
- New York’s Cybersecurity Regulations for Financial Institutions & Health Care
- Daniel A. Lowenthal Named Chair of the Firm’s Business Reorganization and Creditors’ Rights Practice
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.