Patterson Belknap Publishes New York Commercial Division Practice Guide
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP announced today the publication of its New York Commercial Division Practice Guide. This new publication is part of Bloomberg BNA’s Litigation Practice Portfolio Series, and an excerpt is available to download at: http://on.bna.com/H1KM30gCY7v. The guide is organized into various chapters drafted by Patterson Belknap lawyers, containing useful information about litigating in the Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court.
- A Clearvu on endorsements
- Akanamali: feeling like you can make some money?
- Copyright: joint ownership and databases
- HSR Update: Annual Jurisdictional Thresholds Revisions Effective February 28, 2018
- Patterson Belknap Scores Win in Suit Against Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity
- Patterson Belknap Secures Win For Medical Device Manufacturer in Counterfeiting Lawsuit
- New York’s Cybersecurity Regulations for Financial Institutions & Health Care
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.