Languages: Greek, English
Birth Information: Gregory was born in 1973 in Livadia.
Joined the Law Firm in: 2001
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition
- Arbitration / Mediation
- Business Litigation
- Capital Markets
- Civil/Human Rights
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate and Business
- Corporate Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Employment and Labor
- Financial Litigation
- Financial Services
- Gaming Law
- General Practice
- Insurance Brokerage
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Landlord Tenant
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate
- Sports and Recreation
- Unfair Competition
- White Collar Crime
Litigation Percentage 60%
Member of the Athens Bar Association (1997)
Member of the Hellenic Association of Commercial Law (2000)
Member of the ALBA Alumni Association (2001)
Member of the Hellenic Association of Civil Law (2002)
Co-Author of chapter on Greece in: "Mergers & Acquisitions 2001", Getting the Deal through, Law Business Research, 2001.
- Sept 2003 “Public Bids – Public Services Contracts”, Oikonomotexniki S.A.
- Jan 2002 “Securitisation” organized by the EFG Telesis Finance and the Deutsche Bank.
- Oct 2001 “Construction Workshop”, organized by the British law firm “SHADBOLT & ASSOCIATES”
- 5ï Conference “MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS” under the protection of the Hellenic Ministry of Public Works, the Foundation of Economic and Industrial Research and the British Consultants Bureau.
- Jul. 2001 “FITCH SECURITISATION CONFERENCE” under the protection of the FITCH IBCA, DUFF & PHELPS.
- Jun. 2000 Stock Exchange and Investors protection, Centre of International and European Economic law.
- Apr. 2000 International Commercial Arbitration in Greece, Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Jun 2000 Investors and Stock Markets (Centre of International and European Economic Law)
- Nov 1999 Ninth Pan Hellenic Conference of Commercial Law,
“The Stock Exchange in the Greek Law”
- Oct 1999 Futures, ADEX
- Oct 1995 “Law and Practice of the International Commerce”
(under the protection of UNCITRAL and with the participation of the Hellenic Union of Arbitration)
Professional Activities and Experience
Before joining the firm in 2001, Gregory had been specialized in aspects of civil and penal litigation at various local law firms. His main fields of practice include both litigation and legal consulting. He has substantial experience in resolving complex disputes in the areas of commercial litigation, including contract disputes. He has represented several corporate entities and professional associations, as well as individuals, in litigation proceedings before the Greek Courts. He also has broad experience in formation of companies, drafting and negotiation of contracts and other legal documents, providing legal councel, advice and analyzing the consequences of proposed transactions to businesses and individuals.
Gregory has obtained his law degree as well as his master's degree from the University of Athens Law School (LL.B., 1995, LL.M., cum laude, 1998). He also holds a master's degree in Business Administration (M.Sc., 2001) from the Athens Laboratory of Business Administration (ALBA) and a Master in Taxation (M.Tax) from the Research Centre of the Athens University of Economics and Business in 2007.