Legal Services | England
tel: 44 207 382 0800 | fax: 44 207 382 0810
Augustine House, Austin Friars, | London | EC2N2HA | England
John J. ComanPartner
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 | Power Politics: The End of Subsidies for Onshore Wind Farms?
- Friday, July 10, 2015 | Northern Ireland is Positioning itself as a Leading Technology Hub
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 | The Front Page, Asset Management & Investment Funds: EU & International Developments
- Friday, December 05, 2014 | Interception of Telecommunications Messages
- Monday, November 17, 2014 | The Damages Directive comes closer: Businesses and consumers to be helped bring claims for losses due to anti-competitive behaviour
A&L Goodbody is a leading Irish law firm. The Firm offers unique breadth and depth across every facet of law on the island of Ireland, with a diverse domestic and international client base in public and private sectors. The Firm has 69 Partners and a total staff of approximately 540 with offices in Belfast, Dublin, London, New York and Palo Alto. The Firm has an international outlook and has advised many international companies on successful investments and activities in Ireland. We regularly partner with the world's leading international law firms on the Irish aspects of multi-national transactions.
The Damages Directive comes closer: Businesses and consumers to be helped bring claims for losses due to anti-competitive behaviour
© A&L Goodbody, 2015