Suzanne J. WoolleyAssociate
|Firm:|| ||Lawson Lundell LLP|
|Address:||Suite 1600 Cathedral Place|
925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L2
|Email:||Send an Email|
|Local Time:||Fri. 17:57|
|Web site: ||Direct Page|
Suzanne has a general corporate and commercial practice. She provides ongoing legal advice to mainly private sector clients in a broad variety of industries, including hospitality, forestry and retail.
She regularly drafts, reviews and advises on contracts relating to business matters and operations. These include agreements for supply and distribution, services, licensing, franchising, confidentiality and non-disclosure, non-compete/non-solicitation and unique commercial arrangements.
Her practice involves a variety of transactions, with a focus on share and asset sales and acquisitions. Suzanne's participation in these transactions includes coordination and completion of initial due diligence, preparation and negotiation of definitive purchase and sale agreements, and drafting of other associated documents, such as letters of intent and closing documents.
Suzanne also handles the incorporation of companies, works on various other corporate restructurings and reorganizations, such as amalgamations, wind-ups and restorations, and drafts and reviews various corporate documents, including shareholder agreements.
Joined the Law Firm in: 2006
Areas of Practice
* Assisted a pulp and paper company in the completion of its debt restructuring
* Acted for a client in the restaurant industry in connection with a variety of business acquisitions
* Advised numerous businesses, including property management, shipping, resort lodge, ready-mix concrete and forestry companies, regarding share and asset sales
* Provided ongoing advice to a client in the pulp and paper industry regarding procurement matters
* Canadian Bar Association, Member
* Law Society of British Columbia, Member
British Columbia (2006)
University of British Columbia (B.Sc. (Hons.), 2002)
University of British Columbia (LL.B., 2005)