|Firm:|| ||Lawson Lundell LLP|
|Address:||Suite 1600 Cathedral Place|
925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L2
|Email:||Send an Email|
|Local Time:||Thu. 01:00|
|Web site: ||Direct Page|
Chad works in the Commercial Real Estate and Development group at Lawson Lundell and assists clients with all aspects of real estate development, commercial leasing and municipal planning.
Chad graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2010 and joined Lawson Lundell in the same year as an articled student.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate and Development
Chad has experience:
* Acting for developers in connection with the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties.
* Assisting developers in the rezoning and subdivision of development properties.
* Advising tenants and landlords in lease preparation in industrial, retail and office leasing transactions.
* Assisting developers in the establishment of corporate structures appropriate for various real estate transactions, including the formation of limited partnerships, joint ventures and bare trusts.
British Columbia (2011)
Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2010)
University of Western Ontario (B.A. Hons. History, 2007)