Mining - Latin AmericaINDUSTRY GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
In view of the importance that mining and, in general, the natural resources industry has in the economy of many Latin American countries, the purpose of this group is to integrate the participation of WSG member firms within the region and to share their experiences and knowledge to the benefit of our practice and countries.
- April 19, 2017 | Updates and Highlights in the Mexican Energy Sector, March 2017
- March 15, 2017 | The Covenants May Not Run, But Sabine’s Ruling Won’t Hide
- March 03, 2017 | Amendments to the Gas Service Law in Chile and Other Legal Provisions Enter Into Force
- February 28, 2017 | Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Withdraws Contentious Sole Liability Orders for More Review
- February 27, 2017 | UPDATE: U.S. Prudential Regulators and EU (EMIR) Relief Guidance Issued on March 1st Variation Margin Deadline