Mining - Latin AmericaINDUSTRY GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
In view of the importance that mining and, in general, the natural resources industry has in the economy of many Latin American countries, the purpose of this group is to integrate the participation of WSG member firms within the region and to share their experiences and knowledge to the benefit of our practice and countries.
- February 14, 2018 | Law that introduces modifications to the regulatory framework that rules water on inspection and sanctions matters
- February 1, 2018 | Mexico: Bid Round 2.4 Results
- January 26, 2018 | Mexico: Round Three – Second Public Bid
- January 19, 2018 | A Comparison of Non-Operator’s Rights Under the Joint Operating Agreement 1982 and 1989 Model Forms
- January 18, 2018 | Reality Check – Political and Economic Realities Hamper Efforts to Reopen U.S. Waters to Offshore Drilling