Antitrust - North AmericaPRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- May 11, 2018 | The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer Comparative Legal Guide: Philippines: Mergers & Acquisitions
- May 8, 2018 | Legal Challenges in Servicing Marijuana Growers
- May 3, 2018 | Foreign Companies Pursuing Business in China: Proceed with Caution
- April 19, 2018 | The Use Of AI In Law: How Just Is Machine Justice?
- April 19, 2018 | BVI Takes Lead in Establishing Simple, Transparent, and Inexpensive Incorporation for Microbusinesses Around the World
- February 28, 2018 | Third Circuit Says "Umbrella Damages" Bar Does Not Preclude Antitrust Standing Where Product Is Partly Comprised of Materials Not Subject to the Alleged Conspiracy