- Blog: Haynes and Boone BlogsIRS Extends Deadline to Roll Over Waived RMD Distributions / Provides Model AmendmentPosted on July 1, 2020 by Haynes and Boone Benefits GroupThe IRS issued Notice 2020-51 which provides additional guidance and relief relating to the required minimum distribution (“RMD”) waiver provisions in Section 2203 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the “CARES Act”). The CARES Act waived the requirement to make RMDs in 2020. Distributed amounts that—but for the CARES Act waiver—would have […] The post IRS Extends Deadline to Roll Over Waived RMD Distributions / Provides Model Amendment appeared first on Haynes and Boone Blogs.
- Blog: Antitrust UpdateImpax Oral Argument at Fifth Circuit Reveals Thorny Issues and Uncertain OutcomePosted on June 28, 2020 by Jake Walter-Warner, Amy N. Vegari, Ph.D., William F. Cavanaugh, Jr.On June 9, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit heard oral argument in Impax Laboratories, Inc., Etc. v. Federal Trade Commission. The appeal by pharmaceutical manufacturer Impax marks the first time a court will review the Federal Trade Commission’s (“FTC”) interpretation of the Supreme Court’s watershed decision on reverse payment settlements, [...]
- Blog: MMM Tech Law & Business ReportSE Tech Video Series Featuring Ethos MedicalPosted on June 26, 2020 by MMMTechLawIn this episode, we speak with Dev Mandavia, CEO/Co-Founder, Lucas Mara Muller, Co-Founder and Cassidy Wong, Co-Founder of Ethos Medical. Ethos Medical has developed the Iris, a needle guidance system that enables practitioners to navigate needles into the spine at bedside for procedures like epidurals and spinal taps. Watch the video or check out the […]
- Blog: ALTIUS BlogsAdvocate General advises EU Court of Justice to confirm fine for pay-for-delay agreements by LundbeckPosted on June 11, 2020 by
- Blog: Blog GarriguesContent from Blog Garrigues now on the corporate websitePosted on February 1, 2019 by GarriguesBlog Garrigues was created in 2013 with a view to sharing the knowledge of the firm’s professionals in a new and dynamic way. Nearly six years later and following the conversion of the corporate...