WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Chairman Ramon Moyano, Beccar Varela, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
WSG'S first virtual Global Symposium &2020 Annual Meeting included a series of interactive talks and webcasts on important emerging challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic and the transition into the world's next normal.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
WSG in partnership with GC Magazine, presents a special report on trends and direct insights from in-house legal departments in Asia Pacific with a focus on how they are adapting and pivoting in these unprecedented and changing times.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
Verrill - 30 December, 2020
FFCRA Leave Extended In New COVID-19 Relief
Congress’s 5593-page Consolidated Appropriations Act, passed by the Senate on December 21, 2020, and signed by the President last night (December 27, 2020), includes an extension of employer tax credits for leave......
- Friday, January 22, 2021 | Bankruptcy Moratorium Expiration: The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation Clarifies a Number of Key Issues
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 | Can You Fire a Rioter? Maybeâ€¦
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 | International Air Travelers Entering the United States Must Have a Negative COVID-19 Test
- Sunday, January 17, 2021 | Winding-Up a Company: It Now Takes More to Wind-Up a Company, in the Same Amount of Time
- Sunday, January 17, 2021 | Covid-19: Further Relief for Contractual Parties through an Extension of Part II of the Covid-19 Act
- Friday, January 15, 2021 | 2021 Predictions: Whatâ€™s on the Horizon for Construction?
- Friday, January 15, 2021 | Home Working not the Panacea