WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
Gain an overview of the current cross-border technology deals landscape including risks in conducting deals, and obtain strategies for successfully executing on these deals in this sector.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
A&L Goodbody - 8 November, 2019
Data Protection Commission Publishes Guidance on DSARs
The Data Protection Commission (DPC) has published guidance which seeks to answer some of the most frequently asked questions in relation to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)....
- Monday, November 11, 2019 | Technical Specification on Compliance Plans in the Context of the Amendment to the National Consumer Service
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 | Greater Reforms for Promoting Work-Life Balance
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 | Banking Regulation in Chile: Overview
- Monday, November 4, 2019 | Pollution of the Solution?
- Thursday, October 31, 2019 | SEC Clarifies Federal Fiduciary Duties of Investment Advisers
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 | The Importance of Having a Data-Protection Compliance Program
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 | New EU Directive on Cross-border Online Distribution of Television and Radio Programmes