WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Dykema - 13 March, 2020
Considerations for Financial Institutions Regarding Security Procedures for a Remote Workforce
We regularly work with financial institutions to navigate the challenges of implementing, maintaining, and using security procedures for commercial customers’ use of treasury management services. Security procedures are an integral part of......
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | COVID-19 and Force Majeure: How to Handle Existing Contractual Liabilities and Enter into New Contracts
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | COVID-19: Impossibility of Performance
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | Temporary Posting of Workers at the Time of a Pandemic
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | Recent Legislative Changes in Social Security and Employment
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | Arbitration in the Time of COVID-19. The Romanian Perspective
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | Leasing Considerations During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | Coronavirus: Buying and Selling Property in Times of Social Distancing