WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
World Services Group and Lee & Ko, welcome you to the WSG 2019 IBA Networking Luncheon in Seoul, Korea on Monday, 23 September 2019.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Dykema - 26 August, 2019
New Bankruptcy Laws Offer Hope for Small Businesses, Family Farmers and Service Members
Over the years, much has been written about the Bankruptcy Code's treatment of small businesses, and the American Bankruptcy Institute Commission's testimony to...
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | Panama Seeks to Adopt a Framework Law for Public-Private Partnerships
- Friday, September 13, 2019 | Eleventh Circuit Rejects Expert Challenge to Clinical Judgment Decision in Hospice False Claims Act Litigation
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 | NLRB Issues New Decision Adopting 3 Part Test for Analyzing Bargaining Unit Scope Disputes
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 | Top 5 challenges with Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP) Implementation and How to Conquer Them
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 | Cambodia Tax & Real Estate Alert: 2019 Property Tax Deadline â€“ 30 September
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 | Vietnam Tax Update: New Law on Tax Administration â€“ Key Takeaways
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 | Court Upholds Plan Administrator's Interpretation in Recent ERISA Case