Operation of Chilean Courts of Law Due to COVID-19
Carey, April 2020
Due to the health emergency triggered by COVID-19, various measures that affect the normal operation of the courts of law, have been decreed and adopted by each of the Courts: The Chilean Supreme Court has issued various instructions, all of which may be checked at https://www.pjud.cl/noticias-emergencia-sanitaria, underscoring, among others: Favoring teleworking for judges, court officials and attorneys-at-law. Suspending customer service...
- Co-author of the chapter "Chile: Trends and Developments" in the Chambers Global Practice Guide: Litigation, Chambers and Partners (2019).
- Co-author of the article "The Conflict of Interest in the Company Contract and its Regulation in the Civil Code under the Statute of Contractual Liability. Comments on the "Salinero / Rueda" case, Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado (2019).
- Co-author of the book "Contractual Remedies", Chile and Colombia, Thomson Reuters (2018).
- Author of the article "The Unfair Competition in the Commercial Distribution Contract", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado N° 22, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2014).
- Author of several articles in Chilean and foreign publications.