Mr. Iskra's practice encompasses trial work and litigation, with an emphasis on labor and employment, employment class action, wage and hour class/collective action, and other high-stakes litigation. He is Chair of the Labor and Employment Practice Group. Mr. Iskra is also on the firm's Management Committee and is in charge of client relations.
- West Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- The College of William & Mary, B.A., 1991
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 1994