Technical Specification on Compliance Plans in the Context of the Amendment to the National Consumer Service
Carey, November 2019
On August 26th, 2019, the National Institute of Normalization (INN) published Technical Specification INN/ET1 on compliance plans for the protection of consumer’s rights (the “Technical Specification”), in accordance to which suppliers can develop the compliance plans referred in Article 24 subparagraph four of Law No. 19,496 Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”), included therein after the latest amendment to that Law...
- Co-author of the chapter "Chile: Trends and Developments" in the Chambers Global Practice Guide: Litigation, Chambers and Partners (2019).
- Co-author of the article “Some Elements of the Constructor’s Civil Liability. Special Emphasis in Fast Track Contracts.” Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fundación Fernando Fueyo Laneri (2018).
- Author of "Courts and Environmental Actions", Lecture Series, Chilean Bar Association (2017).
- Author of the article "Tort Liability of Finance Leasing Companies", published in Studies of Private Law in recognition to Professor Gonzalo Figueroa Yáñez, Editorial Jurídica de Chile (2008).
- Author of the book "From the Civil Liability to the Damage Law and Civil Prevention of Damages", LexisNexis Chile (2004).
- Author of several legal papers in Chilean and foreign law reviews.