D. Richard McDonald is the Leader of the Securities-Public Company practice area. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, SEC matters, securities offerings, and corporate finance transactions, with an emphasis on:
- Mergers and acquisitions, for both public companies and private companies, representing both buyers and sellers.
- Counseling public companies and Director Special Committees on all aspects of corporate governance as well as SEC reporting, disclosure and compliance issues.
- Financing transactions, including equity and debt securities offerings, recapitalizations, debt facilities, private equity and venture capital financings.
- Representing private equity funds and related portfolio companies.
- General corporate representation, including emerging companies, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements, customer and supplier relationships, and executive employment matters.
University of Michigan, J.D., cum laude
Syracuse University, M.A. Wittenberg University, B.A.