My career has included leadership roles in start-up and niche technology advisory firms, in addition to executive and strategy positions with some of the world's largest IT service organisations.
I am focused on supporting both enterprise and government clients with complex transformation initiatives, aligning business and IT strategy with IT performance improvement initiatives across Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
I'm proud of my experience and thrive on generating value by providing cutting-edge, pragmatic advice and delivering tangible consulting initiatives that result in measurable outcomes for my clients.
- Worked with clients such as the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, BlueScope Steel, the Cancer Institute NSW and Melbourne Water to design and realise comprehensive ICT sourcing strategies that focused on cost optimisation, performance stability, security, agility and service alignment with stated business requirements
- Acted as the transformation leader on a $1 billion multi-year global IT outsourced contract, leading the development and advocacy of transformation and outsourcing within the client across more than 200 global locations
- Improved the performance of large IT supplier relationships for clients such as Qantas, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Perpetual and Westpac Banking Corporation, which resulted in optimised spend, reduced risk, improved relationship governance and the alignment of commercial and pricing terms to contemporary models and market best practices
- Sydney Water - designed and implemented sustainable commercial management and program governance functions for the organisation's $250 million CxP/BxP program
- Reviewed and assessed the performance of large, complex ICT program portfolios for clients such as Nomura and Aliaxis, to identify performance improvements and ensure the portfolios aligned with broader goals with respect to return on investment, quality and business improvement
- Serco - created a highly specialised IT procurement function to strategically source $250 million of IT hardware, software and services for a large, complex IT solution