Lucy Thomas works closely with attorneys and clients to provide assistance with estate and trust administration, estate planning, guardianships, and conservatorships.
She is dedicated to assisting families during what can be a difficult time by providing exemplary support. Her expertise and efficiency in trust and estate administration provides comfort for our clients.
Before joining Schwabe, Lucy worked at small law firms focusing on elder law.
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Assists in preparing comprehensive estate plans
- Assists with the preparation and filing of estate tax returns
- Assists with the administration of estates ranging from simple to complex
- Has developed and implemented procedures for small law firms
- 10 Common Farm Estate Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Are You Including a Mediation Provision in Your Real Estate Contracts?
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.