Significant issues can arise during the three phases of the design and construction process. Effective planning, performance and completion are critical to the success of any construction project. So is informed counsel that addresses a variety of business issues, including mergers and acquisitions, environmental and regulatory compliance, labor and employment, and bankruptcy and tax matters. The Bradley Construction team has extensive industry knowledge and experience that allows us to offer
Abba Harris is a litigator in the Construction Practice Group. She represents EPC contractors, general contractors, and subcontractors on a variety of projects—from condominium towers and retail centers to water treatment plants and utility-scale solar farms—locally, nationally, and abroad. Whether advising clients on day-to-day contract administration issues or defending multimillion-dollar claims, she focuses on successfully navigating the considerable risks associated with each new construction project. Throughout her practice, she has assisted in claim preparation and defense of government contracts, tailored contracts to meet the needs of specialty contractors, and defended a wide range of matters, including breach of contract, breach of warranty, and complex fraud claims. Abba also has experience with general civil litigation, including high-value contract, commercial, insurance, products liability, class action toxic torts, tort, and personal injury matters.
Abba is a board member and membership chair of the Birmingham Chapter of the National Association of Women in Construction and a member of the YWCA Junior Board.
- Alabama, 2013
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 2013, summa cum laude; Articles Editor, Cumberland Law Review; Chief Justice, Henry Upson Sims Moot Court Board; Honor Court Justice; Dean’s Scholarship; Order of Barristers; Caruther’s Fellow
- Northwestern University, M.S., 2005, Edith Boas Scholar; Bernard Gordon Entrepreneurial Award
- Northwestern University, B.S., 2004, National Merit Scholarship; Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
Areas of Practice
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.