Thailand For Investors: What Will the Impact of COVID-19 Be?
Kudun and Partners, April 2020
Please note: The information, facts, and figures in this article are correct as of the publication date (1st April 2020). For up-to-date information and advice on this matter, please contact the author. The global COVID-19 pandemic has caused widespread instability in global markets and the resolution is not yet in sight. Thailand’s geographic and economic ties to China, where the outbreak began, initially positioned it as one of the highest-risk countries worldwide...
- Cabinet Approves Amendments to Thailand's Civil and Commercial Code, including New Merger Provisions
- Business Rehabilitation in Thailand: What Every Thai and Foreign Creditor Needs to Know
- COVID-19: Compensation Benefits Schemes for Employers and Employees
- PP-SME: New Option to Raise Funds For SMEs and Startups in Thailand
- Powering The Future: How Robotics & Automation Are Changing Thailand's Manufacturing Sector
- Is Thailand Safe For Investors Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- "Getting the job done: Outlook for Thailand M&A" - Asia Business Law Journal, 25 November, 2019
- "New debt crowdfunding regulations" - Thailand - IFLR 1000 International Briefings, October/November 2019.
- Thailand Chapter for The Merger & Acquisitions Review, 8th Edition, Law Business Research, 2014.
- Thailand Chapter for The Merger & Acquisitions Review, 7th Edition, Law Business Research, 2013.
- "Foreign Direct Investment in Thailand - Business as Usual", ASIAN-MENA COUNSEL, Volume 9, Issue 8, 2011.