Legal Services | Rhode Island, USA
tel: 401 519 3893 | fax: 401 519 3606
10 Dorrance Street | Providence | Rhode Island | 02903 | USA
Kevin J. O'ConnellPartner
- Friday, July 17, 2020 | EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Invalidated: Does Your Company Have a Plan B?
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 | PPP: How is Maine Faring?
- Thursday, June 18, 2020 | FDA Issues Guidance on IRB Review of Non-Emergency Individual Patient Expanded Access Requests for Investigational Drugs and Biological Products to Treat COVID-19
- Monday, June 15, 2020 | 60% Is Not a Cliff, Indeed
- Friday, June 12, 2020 | FDA Announces New Updates to its Guidance on Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19 and Notes Availability of its COVID MyStudies App
Verrill is one of the pre-eminent law firms in New England, widely known for delivering high quality legal services in an efficient and responsive manner. Verrill provides sophisticated legal representation to businesses and individuals in all traditional areas of practice, including business law, litigation, real estate, labor and employment law, and estate planning. The firm also advises a wide variety of specialized practice areas, such as health care and health technology, immigration and global migration, employee benefits and executive compensation, intellectual property, energy, timberlands, and environmental law. Verrill's high degree of specialization enables its lawyers to handle most complex legal issues in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Through scalable staffing, thoughtful communication and skillful project management, the firm helps individuals and businesses achieve their goals in a manner that suits their unique needs and preferred work methods. In addition, unlike many law firms, Verrill has embraced a "Total Quality" approach to delivering services to our clients and is committed to continuous quality improvement. Verrill's enduring commitment to quality client service is matched by its commitment to community service, through both the personal service of its lawyers in numerous community organizations and the firm's prominent charitable giving program, as well as its support for an inclusive array of pro bono legal services.
© Verrill, 2020