Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Legal Services | Pennsylvania, USA
tel: (215) 732-8900 | fax: (215) 732-8999
1800 JFK Boulevard Suite 1000 | Philadelphia | Pennsylvania | 19103 | USA
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | San Diego, California | Denver, Colorado | Groton, Connecticut | Washington, D.C. | Atlanta, Georgia | Chicago, Illinois | Covington, Kentucky | Frankfort, Kentucky | Lexington, Kentucky | Louisville, Kentucky | Boston, Massachusetts | Ann Arbor, Michigan | Detroit (Troy), Michigan | Cincinnati, Ohio | Cleveland, Ohio | Columbus, Ohio | Dayton, Ohio | Philadelphia (Wayne), Pennsylvania | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Charleston, West Virginia | Huntington, West Virginia | Lewisburg, West Virginia | Morgantown, West Virginia | Wheeling, West Virginia
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 | Removal Ruling Raises Questions about Where COVID-19-Related Business Interruption Claims Should be Heard
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 | Court Tosses Patent Attorney’s Qui Tam Based on Patent Appeal Board Decision, Calls it Quintessential ’Parasitic Lawsuit’
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | Continuing Disclosure Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 | The Federal Reserve's Municipal Liquidity Facility: Providing Financial Relief but at What Cost?
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 | Employers May Be Able To Take Advantage Of New Department of Labor Rule To Qualify for OT Exemption
Since our establishment in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1908, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP has provided quality legal counsel to our clients enabling them to accomplish more. In recent years, our practice has grown into a national firm that services clients from coast-to-coast, as well as internationally. Today's full-service practice, with more than 650 attorneys, continues the standards established by our founding partners over a decade ago, which are efficient, cost-effective and comprehensive solutions for clients.
© Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, 2020