Legal Services | Sweden
tel: +46 13 35 62 00 | fax: +46 13 35 62 01
Djurgardsgatan 1 | Linkoping | SE-581 05 | Sweden
Stefan ErhagManaging Partner
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 | The Commission Introduces Derogations from the Competition Rules and Adopts Measures aimed at Supporting the Agri-Food Sector
- Friday, April 24, 2020 | The Commission has Introduced Further Amendments of the Temporary Framework for State Aid During the Covid-19 Crisis
- Friday, April 24, 2020 | The Commission has Published a Temporary Competition Framework and Guidelines for Ensuring Supply of Essential Products and Services during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Friday, April 17, 2020 | Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Devices – How do Companies Ensure Compliance with the EU Rules during the Covid-19 Crisis?
- Monday, April 6, 2020 | What Happens under Rental Law in the Event of a Forced Closure of a Tenant’s Premises or Business?
Delphi is one of the top commercial law firms in Sweden and has specialists in all fields of commercial law and the capacity to handle the largest and most complex matters. An important part is Corporate Finance, with a large amount of domestic and cross border mergers & acquisitions and an extensive Banking, Finance and Capital Markets practice. The firm has also distinguished itself particularly within high-technology oriented legal areas such as IT, Telecommunications, Intellectual Property and Life Science.
Goran M. KarlssonPartner
Helena AbelssonSenior Associate
Lukas AhmanSenior Associate
Matilda Claussen KarlssonAssociate
Johan LundgrenSenior Associate
Pia RothSenior Associate
John StyrstromSenior Associate
Josefine WirSenior Associate
© Delphi, 2020