Adriana has represented clients in federal and state courts in insurance coverage, reinsurance, and other complex insurance litigation matters. Additionally, Adriana counsels policyholders regarding insurance claim evaluation and strategy, cyber risks, and recovery of insurance proceeds under third parties’ insurance policies.
- Represented cedent in eight-day jury trial involving facultative reinsurance and disputes over allocation, primary policy limits, and umbrella policy coverage for defense costs.
- Advised clients on COVID-19 insurance claims for business interruption, contingent business income (CBI), extra expense, civil authority, ingress/egress, D&O, and general liability coverages.
- Represents clients in connection with disputes involving general liability, errors and omissions/professional liability, and directors’ and officers’ liability policies.
- Represents clients in obtaining coverage for various cyber incidents, including ransomware claims.
- Represents clients in multi-million dollar reinsurance disputes in litigation involving follow the fortunes and follow the settlement doctrines and allocation disputes.
- Counsels clients in reinsurance recovery efforts under facultative and treaty business.
- Represents clients in matters involving coverage for professional liability claims, including in litigation involving broker negligence.
- Advises clients in connection with bad faith and extra-contractual claims related to insurance and reinsurance claims.
- Represents clients in various business matters, including negligent misrepresentations claims and contractual disputes.
BA, University of Florida, Political Science, cum laude, 2014
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Decision: Underwriting Discovery Is Not Categorically Prohibited in Insurance Coverage Cases, Daily Business Review
- A Young Lawyer’s Guide to Navigating Discovery in Coverage and Bad Faith Disputes, ABA Section of Litigation
- When communications with public relations firms are privileged, Westlaw Journal
- 2019 Retail Industry Year in Review
- 2020 Retail Industry Year in Review
- Representation and Warranty Insurance and the Collateral Source Rule, Insurance Coverage Law Center
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.