Alexandra’s practice focuses on both real estate and corporate transactions. She has considerable experience closing large-scale real estate acquisitions and developments for both lenders and borrowers; this includes projects for health care, residential, multi-family, mixed-use, and corporate facilities. Throughout these transactions, Alexandra is engaged in the drafting and negotiation of purchase agreements, easements, homeowners’ and master association documents, mortgages, and security interests. She also has experience with a variety of leases, including ground, retail, office, and industrial leases, for both tenants and landlords.
On the corporate side, Alexandra works with clients to ensure all corporate governance matters are handled in accordance with the client’s operating or shareholders’ agreement, especially in scenarios where a client is acquiring or selling real estate. This includes, but is not limited to, drafting resolutions, negotiating ownership interests, drafting joinders, and updating operating and shareholders’ agreements.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Dayton Law Review, managing editor and staff writer
- CALI Awards (Top Grade): Contracts I and UCC: Payment Systems
- Dean's Fellow
- University of Kentucky (B.A., 2015)
- Business Administration and Management
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Transactional
- Real Estate
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association