His practice focuses on representing Chilean and foreign clients in the acquisition and sale of public and private companies, mergers, private equity and venture capital transactions, capital markets and corporate and commercial matters in general.
He is currently working as international lawyer at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton in New York.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China (2014).
- Carey Award, given to the best Civil Law student of his class (2011 and 2013).
- Fernando Rozas Vial Award, given to the best Civil Law student of his class (2014).
- LL.M., Harvard Law School (Dean’s Scholar Prize in Law and Economic Development) (2021).
Areas of Practice
- Capital Markets
- Fund Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
Professional Activities and Experience
- International lawyer, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, New York, USA (since 2021).
- Assistant professor of Civil Law, Universidad de los Andes (2018-2020).
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2016).
- Teaching assistant of Law, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universidad de Chile (2012).
- Author of the article "CORFO and Venture Capital Financing", Revista Industrial Legal (2021).
- Co-author of "Proposal to Facilitate the Merger of Chilean Companies into a Foreign Company", Estudios de Derecho Comercial en Sextas Jornadas Chilenas de Derecho Comercial, Ediciones UC (2017).
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.