Christopher’s practice focuses on representing owners, developers, investors and financial institutions with their commercial real estate transactions. He has experience assisting with acquisitions and dispositions, financings, joint ventures, leasing and development for a multitude of asset types, including office, retail, multifamily and mixed-use developments.
Christopher has an active pro bono practice that includes case and legislative research on use of force laws for Amnesty International USA.
- Represented Fairstead in their $350 million purchase of an affordable housing portfolio consisting of 48 buildings—the largest affordable housing deal in New York this year.
BA, Cornell University, 2015
Areas of Practice
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Finance and Restructuring
- Real Estate, Development and Finance