Clayton focuses his practice on commercial litigation.
He received his J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law and has experience conducting research and writing legal memoranda on topics including leases, contracts, landlord and tenant issues, and consumer problems. He also handles title research and drafts title opinions.
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Texas A&M University (B.A., 2014)
Areas of Practice