Connie Lensing is a nationally recognized litigator. She has extensive experience handling litigation defense and prevention, as well as domestic employment matters.
Prior to joining Bradley, Connie served as senior vice president in the legal department at FedEx Express, the world’s largest express transportation company. Her responsibilities included all U.S. and U.S. Virgin Islands litigation, including all employment, commercial, benefits, class actions, wage and hour, antitrust, government actions, and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission charges in the U.S. She led the Employment, Environmental, Risk Management and Compliance groups and was responsible for litigation avoidance. Connie was responsible for FedEx offices in Memphis, Tennessee, and Orange County, California.
- Tennessee, 1989
- Texas, 1995
- Arkansas, 1977
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 1977, with honors; Associate Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- University of Arkansas, B.A.
Areas of Practice