Updates, Analysis and Breaking News for Commercial Policyholders
With experience in the areas of insurance litigation, bad faith and government investigations, Daniel represents corporate entities in complex litigation disputes in both federal and state court. Daniel’s practice focuses on counseling clients on insurance coverage disputes arising out of cyber policies, crime policies, commercial general liability (CGL) policies, professional liability/errors and omissions (E&O) policies, and directors and officers liability (D&O) policies.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel represented clients in diverse industries, working to resolve their disputes through the most effective and efficient means possible, from informal negotiations to mediation, arbitration and litigation. During law school, Daniel participated in the Innocence Project. He is admitted to practice in Florida, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Successfully negotiated settlements involving multi-million dollar insurance disputes through mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Represented corporation in federal law suit involving insurance coverage for claims of wrongful death.
- Litigated insurance coverage disputes arising out of construction defect claims under commercial general liability policies.
- Successfully argued dispositive motions in both federal and state court in matters involving insurance coverage for catastrophic injuries.
BA, Florida State University, Cum laude, 2013
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Unchained and Decrypted: Coverage Issues Concerning Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Explained, Insurance Law Essentials, Deep Dive, IRMI
- Eroding Insurance Policies: As Time Passes, Policyholders Lose Out, Daily Business Review
- Navigating through proof of loss requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic, NU Property Casualty
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.