Delaney Beier counsels clients on a wide variety of environmental matters arising out of agency proceedings, enforcement actions, permitting, compliance and due diligence matters, transactions, brownfield redevelopment, and litigation.
Delaney represents clients in many different industries and works to find practical solutions to the complex issues her clients face under various environmental laws and programs, including CERCLA/Superfund, RCRA, the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act, and various state counterparts. She also has experience with accidental releases and the various reporting requirements to the U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board and the National Response Center.
- Alabama, 2022
- Iowa, 2020
- Texas, 2021
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 2020, with high honors; Note Editor, Drake Law Review
- Drake University, M.B.A., 2020
- Drake University, B.S.B.A., 2017, summa cum laude