His practice is focused on banking law, lending transactions, project financing, as well as issuance of debt instruments, capital markets and foreign investment.
Formerly, he was part of the Energy group and his professional practice was focused on the development of renewable energy projects, natural resources transactions, and general legal advice on electric and gas regulations.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Exchange Student, Universithé Catholique de Louvain, Belgium (2013).
- Degree in International Relations, Universidad de los Andes (2020).
Areas of Practice
Professional Activities and Experience
- Analyst, Realidad y Perspectivas Journal, Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2020).
- Researcher of the Department of International Law, Universidad de Chile (2011-2017).
- Legal Advisor of Generadoras de Chile (2015-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2013-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of International Relations, Universidad de Chile (2010-2017).
NEC Exempt Resolution No. 176 that Determines the Scope on the Exclusive Business Purpose of Energy Distribution CompaniesBy Diego Ibarrola |June 2020
Law Establishes New Power Transmission Systems and Creates an Independent Coordinating Body for the National Power System (Law No. 20. 936)By Diego Ibarrola |August 2016
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.