Counsel of the Carey's Natural Resources and Environment Group. His practice focuses on advising international and local clients on natural resources, mining, energy and environmental matters, including mergers and acquisitions, litigation, regulatory matters, mining easements, contract negotiation and implementation of natural resources projects, particularly mining and energy.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- LL.M., Natural Resources and Environmental Law and Policy with a Mining and Energy specialization, University of Denver (2003).
Areas of Practice
- Recognized in Energy & Natural Resources: Mining, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Mining, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Mining & Metals, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Mining, Who’s Who Legal.
- Recognized in Mining and Natural Resources, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Mining, Energy and Natural Resources, Top Ranked Legal.
Professional Activities and Experience
- Assistant professor of Mining Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2004).
- Member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation.
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.