Hilary Williamson is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
Prior to joining Bradley, Hilary clerked for the Hon. Annemarie Axon of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. She received her J.D. (summa cum laude) from the University of Alabama School of Law, where she was an articles editor for the Alabama Law Review. Hilary also has a B.A. (summa cum laude) in Political Science and History from the University of Alabama.
- Alabama, 2021
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2021, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Alabama Law Review; ABA National Moot Court Team; Semifinalist, Campbell Moot Court Competition; Hugo Black Scholar; Bench & Bar Honor Society; Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award
- University of Alabama, B.A., 2017, summa cum laude; Charles Summersell Award; Secretary, College of Arts and Sciences Ambassadors; President, Coordinating Council of Honor Societies; Associate Justice, Student Judicial Board; Director of Academic Programs, Student Government Association