His practice focuses on representing Chilean and foreign clients on the acquisition and sale of public and private companies, mergers, private equity and venture capital transactions, capital markets and corporate and commercial matters in general.
He previously worked as a member of Carey's Energy Group and his practiced focused on the development of renewable energy projects and natural resources transactions.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., Columbia University (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2017).
Areas of Practice
- Capital Markets
- Fund Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- Best Pro Bono Coordinator Award, Fundación Pro Bono (2014).
Professional Activities and Experience
- Professor of the Commercial Law Department, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Foreign Associate, Project Finance Practice, Norton Rose Fulbright (formerly Chadbourne & Parke), Washington D.C. (2017-2018).
- Carey’s Pro Bono Work Coordinator (2014-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2016).
- Law Clerk of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environment Group, Carey (2009-2011).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008-2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of "Energy Storage in Latin America and the Caribbean", Project Finance News Wire, Norton Rose Fulbright (2018).
- Co-author of "Alternative Solutions to Reduce the Banking Spread. Economic Analysis", Law and Humanities Magazine (2010).
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.