Jaime Weida is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
Jaime received her J.D. (magna cum laude) from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she was executive editor of the Law Review and president of the Law Student Bar Association. During law school, Jaime served as a judicial extern for the Hon. LaKeysha Greer Isaac of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi. Jaime also served as an Intern for the Mississippi Office of the Solicitor General. She has a B.A. in Criminal Justice from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Mississippi, 2022
- Texas, 2023
- United States District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2022, magna cum laude; Executive Editor, Law Review; President, Law Student Bar Association; Moot Court Board; Phi Delta Phi; Black Law Students Association; Women’s Student Bar Association; Secretary, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2014