Jakob focuses on cross border transactions and transactions with high complexity due to regulatory matters or complex ownership structures, including energy, life science and telecom.
As part of his focus, Jakob has worked with Skadden Arps in New York and Olswang Solicitors in London and further holds an MBA from University of Oxford (with distinction).
- Bluegarden - adviser to Marlin in sale of Bluegarden group
- Falck Alarm businesses - adviser to Verisure Group in its acquisition of Falck Alarm businesses in Denmark, Norway and Sweden
- Netcompany A/S - adviser to FSN in its acquisition of Netcompany A/S
- Dagbladet Børsen - adviser to Bonnier group in its sale of 49 of Dagbladet Børsen to JP/Politikens Hus A/S
- DONG Energy A/S - adviser to the Danish State regarding IPO preparation of DONG Energy A/S
- DONG Energy A/S - adviser to DONG Energy A/S in the DKK 11bn private placement by Goldman Sachs and pension funds (IFLR 2015 "M&A Deal of the year in Europe")
- Shell - adviser to Statoil Fuel & Retail A/S in its acquisition of downstream activities from Shell and remedy sale of parts hereof
- Santaris Pharma A/S - sale of Santaris Pharma A/S to Roche (life science)
2012/2013 International attorney with Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, New York
2008 MBA, Oxford University, Said Business School
2006 Admitted to the bar
2003 Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen
2001 Studies abroad, University of British Columbia
Areas of Practice
Professional Activities and Experience
- 2019 2020 2021 2021 2022 IFLR
- 2018 IFLR
- Jakob Skafte-Pedersen |August 2016
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.